Sunday, May 2, 2010

What am I doing here?

As I've gotten older, I've realized one thing (well, I've realized many things but you know what I mean) - I love food. I love eating it, I love making it, I love shopping for it, I even love staring at pretty pictures of it... need I say more? Nothing is more relaxing after a long day than finding something tasty to make, pouring a glass of wine, putting on some music and dancing around the kitchen while I create a (hopefully!) delicious meal. Sometimes it's just for me, sometimes it's for friends... but no matter what, when I make something amazing I will always share the recipe! More often than not, my recipes are a collaborative effort, made from several different recipes pulled together into one.

This site was the brain child of my good friend Jessica, just for that purpose - to share my recipes and food adventures with my friends and family. So... bon appetite!

1 comment:

  1. This will be a lot of fun (for me). Congratulations on your efforts.
    When will you cook for me, your mom?

    ReplyDelete